Allied Pinnacle – Complete Packing Line Conveyor Upgrades
In 2020, Jarlam were contracted by Allied Pinnacle to provide Retail and Bulk Packaging lines at Tullamarine in VIC. The upgrade included the fabrication of 23 conveyors, including Box Elevator Conveyors, Straight Conveyors, Radius Conveyors and Gravity Conveyors.
Allied Pinnacle – Complete Packing Line: Project and General Management
Many hours were put into this project, including several site visits and meetings with the client.
Allied Pinnacle – Complete Packing Line: Fabrication
Fabrication of these conveyors included fitting Pneumatic Push Mechanisms, Stainless Steel 304ss feet, 50mm Thick White Acetal rollers, E-Stop / Start buttons and 304ss No.2B 5mm thick Side Plates. Two of the Box Conveyors were designed to have an additional Transit Opening for pass through rejection and included lift up gates.
All of the conveyors were fabricated to include features including, but not limited to, adjustable stainless-steel feet or casters, easy clean design to meet strict hygiene standards.
The box conveyors include:
- Box Elevator Conveyor (C1)
- Box Elevator Conveyor (C11)
- Box Elevator Conveyor (C14)
- Box Elevator Conveyor (C25)
The straight conveyors include:
- Empty Box Conveyor – O/H (C2)
- Empty Box Conveyor – O/H Transfer (C4)
- Flow Wrap/Bag Transfer Conveyor (C8A)
- Empty Box Side Transfer or Pusher (C16)
- Full Box Metal Detector Reject (C23)
- Full Box Metal Detector Reject (C24)
The radius conveyors include:
- Hartmann Bagger Discharge TRFR (C7)
- Flow Wrap/Bag Transfer Conveyor (C8B)
- Full Box Transfer (C10)
- Full Box TRFR Overhead Conveyor (C13)
- Empty Box O/H Conveyor (C15)
- Hartmann Bagger Discharge TRFR (C18)
- Packaged Product TRFR Conveyor (C19)
- Full Box Transfer (C22)
The gravity conveyors include:
- Empty Box Elevator + Side TRFR (C5)
- Empty Box Elevator + Side TRFR (C6)
- Empty Box Gravity Conveyor (C17)
- Full Box Manual Palletise Conveyor (C26)
- Full Box Manual Palletise Conveyor (C12)
Allied Pinnacle – Complete Packing Line: Design and Engineering
Jarlam was required to design 23 custom conveyors to fit the space, with a request to save on floor space.
All of Jarlam Australia’s conveyors are designed to be exceptionally durable and need minimal maintenance and are designed to meet current AS standards.
All of these conveyors for the Allied Pinnacle – Complete Packing Line Conveyor Upgrades project were drafted by Jarlams’ Engineers using Inventor Auto Cad.