Jarlam Australia has a fully equipped fabrication, mechanical engineering, and services workshop. Over 1000m2 of workshop facilities under the one roof. Providing capabilities for both fabrication, maintenance, and machining of projects undertaken to fulfill our clients’ needs.
Fully Equipped Engineering Workshop Equipment:
- Dedicated process pipework equipment
- Dedicated installation equipment including hydraulic jacks and pillows
- Milling machines
- Spot welder
- Brobo saw for cutting RHS, tube, and flat bar
- Bandsaw for cutting larger RHS
- Orbital tube cutters for cutting tube in the factory and onsite
- Clamps, jigs, and other hand tools
- Welders (MIG, TIG, and ARC)
- Tig brush to remove colour from welds
- Polishing area with linishers, bench grinders, hand barrel grinders, and polishing gear
- 2 forklifts, extension tines and jibs
- Scissor lifts
- Over 50 sets of heavy-duty roller & loading skates
- Pedestal drills capable of drilling and Tapping workshop items
- 3 meters sheet metal rollers
- 3.5 meters precision folder with a capacity of 20 ton
- 3.5 meters guillotine capable of cutting: 3mm stainless sheet, 6mm mild steel, and 5 mm aluminum
Jarlam Australia has a managed supplies store, with the facility to book out site equipment and materials used for each project. Our valued clients have access to the Jarlam Australia supplier networks, ensuring quality products at competitive prices. Jarlam Australia’s clients also benefit from refined invoicing and traceability while being prepared for many variable situations on site.
Workshop safety is something that Jarlam Australia takes seriously, not only on site but also in the workshop, we conduct regular toolbox talks, and compulsory wearing of appropriate PPE.
Our in-house quality assurance processes ensure that all projects/products are delivered with the highest standard of quality, working to ISO and AUS/NZ standards.
Transportation of Jobs from Workshop to Site
Jarlam Australia has several vehicles and trucks for the safe transportation of fabricated goods from our factory to your site. The vehicles are also used to transport site equipment and supplies, while projects are ongoing.
Container Workshop Facilities
As part of our service to clients, Jarlam has 2 x fully equipped site containers that provide our team with workshop facilities on high scale onsite projects. Our containers are versatile and easily transportable from one site to the next.