Truganina Plant set up, equipment install and relocation (March 2015 > Jan 2016)
Scope: Relocation of WA plant to Victoria.
- Plant services set up i.e. Electrical gantries, compressors, airlines
- Design and install post barriers, platforms, safety guards
- Installation and commission of thermoformer and extruder lines
- Project manage mechanical aspects of plant set-up
- Supervise safety audit upgrade and implicate
- Install complete stainless steel chilled water lines throughout plant
- Supply a qualified maintenance fitter to upgrade existing equipment after relocation
Laverton Plant Decommission and factory make good (August 2013 > June 2014)
Scope: Remove 6 printing lines and remove redundant equipment and services.
- Decommission and strip out entire Laverton plant
- Govern and manage asbestos removal of oven equipment
- Remove 6 x ovens over 50 metres in length and all associated printing presses and equipment
- Removal of 43 roof stack’s and make good
- Project management of all mechanical aspects of decommission including cranage and scrap
(July 2014 > July 2015)
Scope: Heidelberg Plant Relocation, Mansfield Plant (Queensland).
- Plant relocation to the central Altona site
- Relocate 9 production lines including 5 spiral freezer accumulators
- Fabricate platforms/walkways/conveying systems
- Modifications and repairs to existing equipment to suit new plant layout
- Project management all mechanical aspects of relocation work including cranage, transport and liaise with associated trades
Thomastown Plant Decommission and Equipment relocation (May 2013 > Jan 2014)
Scope: Relocate caps line equipment from Thomastown to Knoxfield. Install and commission equipment. Remove redundant equipment and services.
- Relocate Line equipment
- Fabricate platforms/walkways/bollards
- Coordinate auctioned line removal
- Decommission and strip out entire Thomastown plant with an emphasis on budget and safety